Dubai Visa Is an Electronic Visa, and It Has the Simplest and Express Dubai Visa Processing. Dubai Visa Application Can Be Done Online and You Get Your Dubai Visa in Your Email, Without Any Hassle With Us.
While Most of the Tourists Fly Hours at a Stretch Fighting Jet Lags to Reach Dubai, Indians Hardly Have to Fly for 3 Hours to Reach the City of World Records. The Stone’s Throw Away Distance Between Dubai and India Makes It One of the Most Frequently Visited Places by the Indians. The Visa Can Be for Leisure, Business or Work Related. Indians Also Form a Major Portion of the Expat Community Residing in Dubai. But Sadly India Is Not Among St the 33 Countries Who Do Not Require a Visa to Enter UAE and Therefore, Dubai Visa for Indians Is a Must to Enter the City of Dubai.
1. Dubai Visitor Visa: It Is One of the Most Applied and Approved Dubai Visa for Indian Citizens. It Is Issued to Indians Willing to Stay in Dubai for a Term of More Than 14 Days, or Indians Visiting Dubai for Any Family or Business Visit. This Type of Visa Is Valid for a Term of 30 Days in Case of Short Term Visa and Valid for 90 Days for Long Term Visa.
2. Dubai Transit Visa: A Transit Visa Is Issued for Travelers Looking to Stay in Dubai During a Break Journey. In Such a Case Visa Requirement for Indian Citizens Vary. A Traveler Must Stop at the Dubai Airport for at Least 8 Hours to Be Issued a Transit Visa for Duration of 96 Hours. To Get a Transit Visa Issued, the Application Must Come Either Through the Respective Airline, the Dubai Hotel Authority or via an Authorized Travel Agent.
3. Dubai Tourist Visa: A Tourist Visa Applied by an Indian Citizen Is Considered as a Special Category Visa. This Nonrenewable Visa Is Issued for a Period of 30 Days. Since it’s Non-renewable, a Heavy Fine Is Levied if the Citizen Is found staying Past the Expiry of His/ Her Visa.
4. Dubai Employment Visa: For Indians Looking to Stay in Dubai for Work Must Apply for an Employment Visa. In Such Cases Even the Employer (Regardless of the Fact That It Is a Local Company) Also Has to Get a Work Visa From the Immigration Department of Dubai. The Visa of the Employee Has to Be Sponsored by the Employer.
5. Dubai Multiple Entry Visa: While Travelling Through the Sea Route, Travelers Who Need to Enter and Exit Dubai More Than Once During Their Travel Are Issued the Multi Entry Visa. Indian Tourists or Business Class People on Their Work Related Trips to Dubai Are Mostly Granted This Type of Visa.
The Validity of Such Type of Visa Is 6 Months From the Date of Issue With Each Stay in the City Not Exceeding a Span of 30 Days. This Is a Non- Renewable Visa and Can Be Obtained Once the Traveler Enters Dubai.
|Single Entry Visa||Service Days||Fees||Handling Charges||Total Fees|
|Transit /Tourist Visa- 14 Days||3-4 Working Days||£100||£20||£120|
|Tourist Visa- 30 Days||3-4 working Days||£129||£20||£149|
|Tourist Visa- 90 Days||3-4 Working Days||£279||£20||£299|
|6 Months Multiple Entry Dubai Visa||3-4 Working Days||Contact Us For Details|
Q. Is This Compulsory to Submit All the Documents in Order to Get Dubai Visa in Shorter Time Period?
A. For Any Procedure You Need to Provide Your All Documents as Per the Criteria, and Then Only Get Your Approved Visa.
Q. How Can We Check the Dubai Visit Visa Is Fake or Genuine?
A. You Can Check Out With the UAE Embassy in Your Country That Can Confirm Permit Visa Number Is Visa Is Fake or Real.
Q. How to Get Dubai Business Visa From India?
A. You Need to Apply on Line to Get Dubai Visa, After Providing Your Documents Scanned Copies You Will Get Your Visa in Your Email.
Q. What Is the Easiest Way to Get Dubai Visa From United Kingdom?
A. The Best and the Easiest Way of Applying Dubai Visa Is on Line Application. No Hard Copy Is Required, Everything Is Processed Online.